The Squire Green Golf Club is dedicated to keeping you and our staff healthy and safe. To ensure everyone a most enjoyable experience while following the regulations of the province of New Brunswick, we thank you for taking note of the protocols put in place for this season, applicable until further notice.
All players and staff are asked to do a self screening for COVID-19 before entering golf facilities.
Mask are required to be worn any time you are in the ProShop, Club storage or restaurant. The only exception is when you are seated inside the restaurant at a table to eat or drink.
Social distancing is mandatory at all times.
Hand sanitizers are available for application upon entrance and departure of the ProShop and the restaurant, and at the beginning of both holes #1 and #5.
Staff will clean and sanitize regularly all frequent touch-points and Washrooms, AND Carts, pull carts and rented clubs after each use.
No personal contact before, after or during game (avoid hand shaking or high five).
- Tee times are to be booked online or by phone. 4 days in advance for members and 3 days in advance for non-members. No walk-in will be accepted.
- All players name must be provided on the tee sheet. This is necessary should we need to assist Public Health with the contact tracing. Staff will monitor Tee sheet and will contact the reserving member / guest to confirm missing player name(s). Reservation(s) without name(s) will be cancelled.
- All players must check-in.
- Pencils and scorecards are only issued by Staff upon check-in.
- No rakes in the bunkers. Please use your foot or club to smooth the sand before and after.
- The Ball washers will not be placed.
- Do not remove or touch flagsticks Please use the ball retrieval in place.
- The benches will be installed.
- Power carts may only be shared with people that are part of your steady 15. 5 carts are equipped with a divider.
- Pull carts and Clubs are available for rental.
- The Club storage is open.
- The Driving range and the putting green are open.
Restaurant & Bar:
- The restaurant and the bar will be open. Seating with your bubble is authorized in the restaurant and on the patio. The tables and chairs are set up to respect Covid-19 guidelines. Tables cannot be moved without acceptance of the staff.
- Beverage cart will be operating this summer season.
We thank all members and guests for respecting these Covid-19 Protocols.
Following these rules will help us enjoying another great season of golf in a safe manner.